Serra KARADENİZ graduated from Istanbul University Law Faculty in 2009. In 2012 she completed her Master’s Degree in Public Law in Galatasaray University School of Social Sciences. She is currently pursuing her PhD in Public Law in İstanbul University School of Social Sciences.
She was admitted to İstanbul Bar Association in 2011, and since 2013 she is a member of Mahmutoglu Law Firm.
- Serra Karadeniz, “Blasphemous Libel”, Suç ve Ceza (Crimen e Poena) Journal, No:3, July, August, September 2010.
- Serra Karadeniz, The Crime of Provoking The Public Hatred and Hostility Within The Scope Of Hate Speech, Master’s Thesis, (Available in Library Collection of Galatasaray University), 2012.
- Serra Karadeniz, “Smuggling Of Migrants”, Suç ve Ceza (Crimen e Poena) Journal, No: 2, April, May, June 2013.
- Proffesor Fatih Selami Mahmutoğlu, Attorney Serra Karadeniz, “Use of Bank Transactions for the Purpose of Money Laundering”, Seza Reisoğlu Armağanı, Ankara, İş Bankası Publications, 2016.
- Proffesor Fatih Selami Mahmutoğlu, Attorney Serra Karadeniz, Commentary on the General Part of the Turkish Penal Code, 1. Edition, Istanbul, Beta Publishing, January 2017.