1. “Right to Reply and Rectification, Postgraduate Thesis”, 1985. (Available in Library Collection of Istanbul University Faculty of Law)
2. “Formal Mediation in Peaceful Settlements of Disputes”, Yeni İş Dünyası Magazine, June 1986, issue 80, pp: 0-35.
3. “Criminal Responsibility of Passive Subjects While Exercising the Right to Reply and Rectification”, Annual of Istanbul University School of Media, 1988.
4. “Political Crimes in Turkey”, Notice presented at a scientific colloquium organized on Nov 11th, 1989 by Max Planck Institute for Foreign and International Criminal Law in Freiburg, Germany.
5. “Reflections on Radio and Television Organization and Broadcasting Law”, Marmara Communication Journal, July 1994.
6. “Tendency to Eliminate Misdemeanors from Being Crimes and Sanction Systems In Administrative Criminal Law (Thesis of Doctorate)”, Kazancı Publications, İstanbul 1995.
7. “Adjudicatory Procedures in Terms of Acts Requiring Administrative Fine”, İÜHFM, 1995-1996.C.LV, no:1-2, pp.151-171.
8. “Law on the Execution of Punishment and Security Measures/Precautions Restricting Freedom (Translation of German Criminal Code of Execution- 16 March 1976 )”, İUHM, 1995-1996.C.LV, Issue 1-2, pp.501-546.
9. “Legal Opinion on “Ignorance of the law excuses no one” (with Dr.Yener Unver)”, Journal of İstanbul Bar Association, İstanbul 1998, vol 72, pp. 4-5-6.
10. “Arrests with regards to Human rights and Turkish Law”, İstanbul 1998, pp.155-179.
11. “Extradition”, Days of Criminal Law, Turkish Penal Code at its 70th year, General Provisions, (26-27 March 1997) İstanbul 1998.
12. “Theory of Crime / Penal Theory (with Prof.Dr. Kayıhan İçel and others)”, 2nd Book, General Information about Crime-Structural Element of Crime-, Sebat Press House, Istanbul 1999.
13. “Theory of Sanctions (with Prof. Dr. Kayhan İçel and others)”, General Principles- 3rd Book, General Principles- Types of Sanctions- Determination of Penalties – Quashing of the Conviction – Alternative Measures – Beta Publications, Istanbul 2000.
14. “Applicability of Art.463 of Turkish Penal Code in regard of offences committed with recklessness”, İstanbul 2001, pp.175-185 (Decision Analysis).
15. “Criminal Liability of Internet Subjects in terms of Comparative Law”, İÜHFM, C:LIX, No:1-2, İstanbul 2001,Issue 1-2, pp.39-49.
16. Panel themed “Position of Turkey: Fight against Organized Crimes, Corruption and Money Laundering” : Notice about organized crimes in the context of Economic Crimes , Bar Association of Turkey Publications, Çanakkale 2001, pp.3-56.
17. “Lucrative Criminal Organizations in the context of Banking Crimes”, Panel: Fight against organized crimes in Turkey within the frame of EU Harmonization Process, 05.11.2011, Istanbul University Law Faculty Research and Application Center on Criminal Law and Criminology, Istanbul 2001, pp.92-118.
18. “Crime Arising from Credit Law in the Context of Economic Crimes and Administrative Crimes”, Seçkin Publishing House, Ankara 2003.
19. “New Regulations in the law no.5020”, ‘Legal assessment about banking law and related law amendment’ themed panel, Istanbul Bar Association, 2004, pp.41-52.
20. “General Overview on Criminal Liability of Internet Subjects In Terms Of National and International Regulations”, Legal Perspectives Magazine, Issue 1, Istanbul 2004, pp.58-61.
21. “Examination of Art. 403/6, Turkish Penal Code”, Institution of Forensic Medicine Publications, İstanbul 2004, Panel 3, First session, p: 73-76, Second session, p: 85-87, Debate, pp. 91-92.
22. “Crimes Against Reliability and Functioning of Public Administrations”, Panel: Turkish Criminal Law Reforms in the Era of Social Change, Turkish Bar Association Publication, First edition, August 2004, pp.237-255.
23. “Remark on Draft Penal Code Accepted at TBMM Justice Commission”, Report filed to Turkish Bar Association, 2nd Book, September 2004, pp.357-378.
24. “Mental Illness and Fault Within the Frame of Principles Envisaged by New Turkish Penal Code”, 11th National Forensic Medicine Days ‘Scientific Council’ organized by Institution of Forensic Medicine, Journal of Institution of Forensic Medicine, p.85-88.
25. “Disqualification of Defence Counsel in Turkish Law”, Seçkin Publications, Ankara 2004.
26. “Cases Reducing or Eliminating Criminal Liability”, Panel dated 01.04.2005, themed New Turkish Penal Code and Criminal Procedure Code, organized by Bar Association of Çanakkale and Union of Turkish Bar Associations, TBB Publications, 3rd Book, Ankara, July 2005, p.138-147.
27. “In the Context of Banking Transactions; Back To Back, Fiduciary, Off Shore, Fundamental Differences Between Banking Law Articles 22/3 and 22/4”, Legal Perspectives Magazine, Issue 3, İstanbul 2005, p.223-239.
28. “Disqualification of Defence Counsel in New Criminal Procedure Code and Comparison with its Regulation in German Law”, Police Journal of General Directorate Of Security Affairs, April- May-June 2005, Year:11, p.25.
29. “Status of Judiciary with Democratic Systems: A Democratic Power or Bureaucratic Hegemony?”, Symposium titled “Democracy and Jurisdiction”, TTB Publications: 78, Ankara, December 2005, p.368-384.
30. “Lawfulness in Turkish Penal Code No. 5237”, Law and Justice Magazine, Year: 2, Issue 5, April 2005, p.42-60 .
31. “Economic Crimes and Economic Crime Law”, Güncel Hukuk Magazine, November 2005, no 23, p.18-21.
32. “Criminal Liability Of Abettor With Regard To The Principle Of Culpability” İstanbul -University Law Faculty Journal, 2005, Vol. LXIII, No. 1-2, p.57-112
33. “Expertness And Position Of Institution Of Forensic Medicine Within The Scope Of Turkish Code Of Criminal Procedure”, 13.National Days of Forensic Medicine, Institution of Forensic Medicine Publications-17, November 200F6, p.42-154
34. “Discussing art.301 of Turkish Penal Code”, Legal Perspectives Magazine, no 8, September 2006, p.6-7
35. “Das neue türkische Strafgesetzbuch, Allgemeiner Teil”, Annales de la Faculté de Droit d’Istanbul, Volume: 38, No: 55, 2006, Sayfa: 35- 48.
36. “Criminal Liability Of Doctors About Criminal Interventions In Consideration Of New Regulations In Turkish Penal Code N. 5237”, Istanbul University, Istanbul University Faculty of Medicine, Proceedings Book
37. “General Overview on Criminal Law Problems Arise from Involuntary Medical Intervention”, 42nd National Congress of Psychiatry Summary, İstanbul 2006, p.92-93
38. “Offences of Advocates Committed during the Performance of Duty and Proceedings”, İstanbul Bar Association Journal Criminal Law Special Volume, January 2007, p.13-41
39. “Terror Crimes”, XIV. National Congress of Social Psychiatry (21-24 March 2007), Congress Book of National Congress of Social Psychiatry, Social Psychiatric Association of Turkey, Cerrahpaşa Faculty of Medicine, İstanbul 2007, p.11-29
40. “Disciplinary Hearing For Lawyers In Turkish And German Law”, Dedicated to Dr.Şükrü ALPARSLAN, İstanbul Bar Association and Association of Turkish Criminal Law, May 2007, p.471-487
41. “Finding the Casual Relation Between the Act and the Death in Fatal Injures” (Panel 2) and “Encountered Molecular Genetic Research Problems” (Panel 3), 14th National Forensic Medicine Days organised by Forensic Medicine Institution between 17 and 21 October 2007, Adli Tıp Kurumu Yayınları (Forensic Medicine Institution) Publications-19, pp.89-120.
42. “Models Of Organ Donation; Interpretation With Regard To Ethics And Criminal Law” , Medical Ethics in Organ and Tissue Transplantation and Problems of Medical Law, 1st Conference Proceedings of International Medical Ethics and Medical Law, İstanbul 2007, pp.923-938
43. “Problems Arise from Organ Transplantation and Organ Donation in Turkish Penal Code and Turkish Health Legislation”, A’dan Z’ye Sağlık Hukuku Sempozyum Notları, Panel: Organ Bağışı ve Organ Naklinde Yasal Sorunlar, İstanbul Barosu Yayınları, 2007, pp. 293-298.
44. “Preventing Violence at Sporting Events”, Fenerbahçe Spor Klubü Hundred Anniversary Sport and Science Congress, İstanbul 2007, pp.30-34
45. Monitoring of Communications via Tele-communications”, Turkish Penal Code and Criminal Procedure Law Seminar About Enforcement Duties and Law of Police Powers, Bahcesehir University Publications, No:12, July 2007, pp.60-63.
46. “First Preface of Association of Medical Ethics and Medical Law Bulletin” (Year: 3 Issue: 5 January 2008).
47. “First Preface of Association of Medical Ethics and Medical Law Bulletin” (Year: 3 Issue: 6 July 2008).
48. “Private Life in Criminal and Criminal Justice Law”, Panel: Right of Privacy, 18 October 2008, TTB Publications 154, pp.100-109.
49.“Analysis of Molecular Genetics Examinations in context of Penal Procedure Law”, Türk Tıp Etiği ve Hukuku Araştırmaları Yıllığı, October 2008, pp.: 53-62.
50. “General Assessment of Crimes Against State in Turkish Penal Code numbered 5237”, Two Years of Turkish Penal Code, Problems Encountered in theory and in practice, TCHD Publications 10, 2008, pp.504-515
51. “Torture and Torment”, Dedicated to Ord. Prof. Dr. Sulhi Dönmezer, TCHD, Atatürk Research Center, Ankara, February 2008, pp.1023-1041.
52. “Inspect of Communication via Telecommunication”, EGM Katalog Publications, No:444, Directorate General of Education Publication No: 43, 2008, Ankara pp.405-418.
53.“Limitation of Action- Favourable Law-Prohibition of Reformatio in Peius”, Dedication to Uğur Alacakaptan, İstanbul Bilgi University Publications, 2008, Vol.1, pp.527-538 (Decision Analysis).
54. “Judicial Position of Defendant in Military Criminal Procedure”, Turkish Criminal Law and Penal Procedure Law at EU Harmonization Process, İstanbul Bar Association Publications, 2008, pp.357.
55. “Society of Medical Ethics and Medical Law’s Bulletin Second Preface” (Year: 4, Issue: 7-8 January-July 2009).
56. “Notion of Face in Turkish Criminal Law”, Face-off with Face, Institution of Forensic Medicine Publications, No.20, 2009, pp.13-17.
57. “General Classification of Banking Crimes and Credit Fraud”, Banking and Finance Law, İstanbul Bar Association Publications, March 2009 Istanbul, pp.139-147.
58. “Attitudes of The Turkish Medical Profession and Jurist Towards New Turkish Legislation Concerning Body Examination Without Consent in Criminal Procedure”, Romanian Society of Legal Medicine, 2009, 17(1), 139-146. (Physical Examination) (with İnci HOT, Hanzade DOĞAN, Coşkun YORULMAZ.)
59. “Nascence of Administrative Criminal Law and Its Place on Rule of Law- Distinction of Crime and Misdemeanour- Basis of Administrative Criminal Law”, İstanbul Kültür University Faculty of Law Symposium Book on Administrative Criminal Law, Seçkin Publications 2009, pp.27-36.
60. “Terminal Phase Patients and Suspension of Prison Sentences within the Context of Law on Criminal Execution”, Bulletin of Association of Medical Ethics and Medical Law, Year: 4, N: 7-8, January-July, pp.46-49.
61. “Suspension of Criminal Case and Deferment of the Announcement of the Verdict”, 3rd year of Law on Criminal Procedure: Problems on Theory and Practice, TCHD Publication, June 2009, pp.349-368
62. “Examination of Cheques Act’s Draft in the Context of Main Principles of The Politics of Crime”, Journal of Manisa Bar Association, July 2009, N 110, pp.51-68.
63. “Right to Health and Treatment of the Suspect, Detainee and Convict”, Panel Notes, Istanbul Bar Association Publications 2009, pp.11-20.
64. “Law, Politics and Human”, Panel Notes, İstanbul Bar Association Publications 2009, pp.39-48.
65. “Euthanasia and Patients on Life Support Units, Legal and Ethical Aspects on Life Support Treatments at the Beginning of the 21st Century, 2nd Congress of International Medical Ethics and Medical Law Proceedings Book, October 2009, pp.85-92.
66. “Malversation Crime Committed by Doctors from an Ethical and Legal Perspective”, Legal and Ethical Aspects on Life Support Treatments at the Beginning of the 21st Century, 2nd Congress of International Medical Ethics and Medical Law Proceedings Book, October 2009, pp.721-747.
67. “Experiment on Human Being”, Approach to Patients in the High-Risk Group, Ethical and Legal Dimensions, 3rd Symposium of Medical Ethics and Medical Law Book, December 2009, pp.71-76.
68. Preface of 2nd Book of “Turkish Criminal Law and Turkish Criminal Procedure Law in the Harmonization Process with European Union” (2010).
69. “Physical Examination”, Istanbul Kültür University Monthly Journal of Law (CEHAMER), Year:2, N:7, June 2010, pp.25-28
70. “Epilepsy and Dementia in Criminal Law”, Clinical Actual Medical Neuropsychiatry Forum, V.4, N.1, September- December 2010, pp.14-16
71. “Nurse-Focused Ethical Solutions to Problems In Organ Transplantation”, Nursing Ethics, November 2010, 17(6), pp.705-714
72. “Physical Examination and Medical Sampling”, Max Planck- Institut Criminal Law in the Global Risk Society (Hans-Heinrich Jescheck), Society of Global World at Risk and Criminal Law, Bahçeşehir University, Colloquium Book for Prof. Dr. H.c. mult. Hans- Heinrich Jescheck, 27-29 September Istanbul, January 2011.
73. “General Examination of Some Provisions on Press in the Turkish Criminal Code”, Istanbul Kültür University Monthly Journal of Law (CEHAMER), Year 3, N.14, January 2011, pp.14-30.
74. “Overview of Psychiatrists on General Provisions of Turkish Criminal Legislation regarding the Title of Perpetrator and Expert”, Annual of Research on Turkish Medical Ethics and Medical Law, October 2011-2012-2013, vol. 4-5-6, pp.149-174.
75. “Criminal Liability of Ethics Committee Members on Clinical Researches”, Annual of Research on Turkish Medical Ethics and Medical Law, October 2011-2012-2013, Vol 4-5-6, pp.389-404.
76. “Within in the Scope of Confidentiality Obligation, Diffusion and Giving of Patient’s Personal Data Against the Law”, Journal of Pi Pazarlama ve İletişim Kültürü, Summer Edition 2011, pp.44-47.
77. “Child Sexual Abuse and Infectious Diseases regarding to Criminal Law and the Exclusive Status of Children in Criminal Prosecution” 9. Prof. Dr. Faruk Nemlioglu Symposium – Developments in dermatology, pp. 323 – 348.
78. “Prohibition of Reformatio in Peius- Prohibiter Effect of Definite Judgment- Apply the Rule of the Favourable Law – Distancing from Lower Limit While Determining the Penalty”, Dedication to Prof. Dr. Köksal Bayraktar, Beta Publications, October 2011, Vol 1, pp.271-285.
79. “The role of Consultants of Neurology as a Legal Experts in Forensic Medicine”, 47th National Congress of Neurology Association, Turkish Journal of Neurology, Year 2012, Vol 18, N.2, pp.46-53.
80. “Independence of Judiciary”, Workshop on Constitution and Criminal Law, Association of Turkish Criminal Law Publications, Crime and Penalty Law Journal, April- May- June 2012, Issue: 2, pp.105-123.
81. “Cyber Crimes on Turkish Penal Code and Common Problems in the Light of the Judicial Decisions”, Dedication to Prof. Dr. Füsun Sokullu Akıncı, LXXI, Vol 2, İstanbul 2013, pp.855-890
82. “Rights and Obligation of Neurology Specialists from Criminal Perspective”, Symposium of Forensic Neurology NÖBİVA XIII
83. “Possible Criminal Law Issues Regarding Act of Violence Directed Toward Doctors Committed by Patients or Patient Relatives”, Istanbul University, Cerrahpaşa Faculty of Medicine Symposium of Medical Training Events, 78, Symposium Book, Year 2012, pp..71-85.
84. “Examination of Sexual Abuse of Children Crimes Committed by Using Information Technologies, Remark and Advice for the Protection of Child”, Legal Hukuk Journal, Vol 11, No 121, pp. 3-20
85. “Enjoyment of the Right to Exemption from Testifying of Intervening Party in the Context of Law on Criminal Procedure Art.45”, Dedication to Prof. Dr. Nur Centel, 2013, V.19, N.2, pp.191-209.
86. “In the Light of the General Provisions of Turkish Penal Code, Overview on Criminal Liability of Directors of Corporations”, Impact of New Turkish Commercial Law on the Business World – Conference, Impact of New Turkish Commercial Law on the Business World Book, Seçkin Publications, October 2014, Ankara, pp.86-122.
87. “Criminal and Civil Court’s Approach to Illegal Evidences in the Light of the Judicial Decisions”, Journal of Turkish Criminal Law Association, Issue:2, 2013, pp.177-303.
88. “Criminal Liability Arise from Express or Collusive Agreement with the Intent of Affect Terms or Prices of Tender”, 1st Congress of Public Tender, 2nd Session, Articles and Bulletin on Public Tender Law, Ankara 2014, Bilge Publications, pp.64-94.
89. “Collusive Tendering in the Scope of Fraudulent Conduct During Assessment of Compatibility of Proposals to Specifications (Article 235/2-a-3 and 2-a-4 of Turkish Penal Code)”, Articles and Bulletin on Public Tender Law-2, İstanbul 2016, Aristo Publications, pp.38-84.
90. “Use of Bank Transactions for the Purpose of Money Laundering”, Seza Reisoğlu Armağanı, İş Bankası Publications, 2016, pp. 415 – 502.
91. Commentary on the General Part of the Turkish Penal Code, with Atty. Serra Karadeniz – LLM, 1. Edition, Istanbul, Beta Publishing, January 2017.
92. “Criminal Liability of Doctors’, Pharmaceutical Manufacturers’ and Pharmaceutists’ in the Scope of Crimes Arise from Drug Utiliziation During Medical Interventions, Production and Sale”, Sılvia Tellenbach’a Armağan, 2018, pp.: 387-415.